Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One more thing. Or, number four.

I'm becoming a junkie for Ethiopian adoption blogs/information. The amount of time I've spent, tonight alone, online is just plain silly. The stream of books (Ethiopian stories, histories, you name it) that have landed in our mailbox this week has been ridiculous. I know that you, reader, may not be quite so passionate about this place. But then again, perhaps you are. And perhaps you'll read this. Another heart wrenching, yet hopeful, blog entry I came across while lurking Ethiopian adoption blogs...trying to calm down, trying to pump up, and basically trying to exist within all of this.

http://under-the-acacia-tree.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

M and M said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so humbled to "see" how we are all connected in this web of life. I truly believe, although only drops of water, together we are the force of an ocean.

~Meghan